Hulda Clark invented the Hulda Clark Zapper and published the instructions to build a zapper in all of her books. Dr. Clark defines a zapper as any 9 volt battery operated analog frequency generator between 10-500,000 Hz with a 1/4 volt Positive Offset square wave using Copper Pipe Handles as electrodes.
Here are a few important considerations when choosing which zapper to purchase:
- Avoid zappers that plug into the wall using an AC adapter. Since the user is in the circuit, one could be harmed by AC 110-volt wall electricity if the adapter fails.
- Choose an analog circuit for all of the necessary harmonics that are missing from digital devices.
- Dr. Clark recommended copper pipe electrodes covered in damp paper towel for full conductivity. Wrist cuffs are not as conductive and have been reported to cause skin burns. Another concern are zappers with bare copper discs the user wears directly on the body. Metallic copper ions may penetrate the skin when in direct contact with copper and many people have reported burns due to wearing the device with the bare copper discs directly on their skin. Simply put a layer of damp paper towel or damp cotton cloth over the copper discs to avoid this problem.
- Avoid sites pretending to be Official Hulda Clark sites. The only site ever managed by Hulda Clark was HuldaClark.net where she posted a Holiday Greeting each year thanking her readers, and nothing more. Dr. Clark never manufactured or sold any zapper or herbs, so anyone pretending to be Official are honestly a privately owned business with nothing to do with Dr. Clark. In fact, Dr. Clark had to prove in court that she was not part of any of these fake "official" sites. They may manufacture quality zappers that may do you plenty of good, but resorting to disinformation in order to make a sale is bad business practice.
- The only two Zapper Schematics ever published by Hulda Clark are the original 30 kHz zapper with copper pipe handles and a 1 kHz zapper to send the frequency through a north pole speaker in order to Zappicate items that cannot hold handles (such as food, water, and pets).
Quotes from Dr. Hulda Clark's books:
These quotes are not intended to make any medical claims for the zapper, they are simply quotes defining the zapper as described in Dr. Hulda Clark's books.
"By zapping I mean selectively electrocuting pathogens. For years I used a commercial frequency generator to 'zap' one pathogen after another.
First I made a chart of the frequencies for most of the bacteria and viruses in my collection (over 80, see page 561, The Cure For All Diseases). Then I would test the sick client for each one of these, and hope they did not have one for which I didn't have a sample. Even persons with a simple cold typically had a dozen they tested positive to (not just Adenovirus).
Next it was time to tune in the frequency generator to a dozen frequencies for three minutes each. The total process, testing and treatment, would take about two hours. They frequently got immediate relief. But often the relief would be temporary. What I didn't know at that time was that viruses could infect a larger parasite such as a roundworm. Until you killed your roundworm and your virus, you would keep getting the virus back promptly.
In 1993 my son, Geoffrey, joined me and we tried a new approach. He programmed a computer controlled frequency generator to automatically cover all the frequencies populated by all the parasites, viruses, and bacteria, from 290,000 Hz to 470,000 Hz. It spent about three minutes for every 1000 Hz it covered. This was more efficient, but it meant spending ten hours being zapped.
Again, the results were disappointing. Arthritis pain, eye pain, colds were improved, but not completely cured overnight. Months later I would find that organisms were transmitting as low as 170,000 Hz, and as high as 690,000 Hz. My specimen collection was obviously incomplete. To cover this larger range, spending three minutes for every 1000 Hz, would take 26 hours. Still worth doing if it would indeed help all our illnesses. But even this method of zapping was not 100% effective for reasons yet to become clear.
In 1994 my son built a hand held, battery operated, accurate frequency generator. The purpose was to enable everyone to kill the intestinal fluke at 434,000 Hz with a low cost device. Enough benefit would be derived from zapping at various frequencies that I thought everyone should know how to make one. When I tested it on one of my own bacteria, however, three others at much different frequencies died also! This had never happened before. When I tested it on others, even though they had dozens of pathogens, all were killed!
Subsequent testing showed it was not due to some unique design, or special wave form produced by the device. It was due to battery operation!
Any positively offset frequency kills all bacteria, viruses and parasites simultaneously given sufficient voltage (5 to 10 volts), duration (seven minutes), and frequency (anything from 10 Hz to 500,000 Hz)."
Page 13-15: The Cure For All Diseases by Hulda Regehr Clark Ph.D., N.D. 1995
"Being able to kill your bacteria and other invaders with electricity becomes much more of a panacea when you can do it all in three 7 minute sessions. No need to single out specific frequencies or to sweep through a range of frequencies one kHz at a time. No matter what frequency it is set at (within reason), it kills large and small invaders: flukes, roundworms, mites, bacteria, viruses and fungi. It kills them all at once, in 7 minutes, even at 5 volts."
Page 19: The Cure For All Diseases by Hulda Regehr Clark Ph.D., N.D. 1995
"Even very brief 'Negative spikes' are undesirable. For this reason the circuit given here has an additional component, a Positive offset resistor. With this addition, it is easy for the builder to measure the Positive offset on an oscilloscope. It will be 1/4 volt."
"Although wrist straps are convenient, not enough research has been done to accurately compare effectiveness with the tubular design of electrodes... A person should use the copper tube electrodes, of correct dimension, correctly placed, and not risk poor conductance."
Two excerpts from page 478: The Prevention Of All Cancers by Hulda Regehr Clark Ph.D., N.D.
(Dr. Clark's 2004 Zapper Circuit update).
The Zapper Disclaimer:
The Clark Zapper has not been licensed by the US Food and Drug Administration as a medical device for use in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease. The Clark Zapper can only be sold as an experimental device. You have the right to experiment with a Hulda Clark Zapper, but do so at your own risk. If you are pregnant or wearing an electronic pacemaker, please do not experiment with a Clark Zapper. All information is for educational purposes only. Consult a licensed health professional before attempting any self health program. For free information on how to build and use a Clark Zapper, free videos, free herbal charts, free PDF downloads, and free audio books, visit HuldaClark.com